Hi,

I read the Halabi's book and RFC1966, still could not understand why without
CLUSTER_LIST we may run into the problem of having routing loop inside the
AS.

According to the rule, RR should be full-meshed between all non-client
neighbors, when a client route is redistributed to them by IBGP, these
neighbors will not redistribute to others, except to its client if it is a
RR also.

So in which case we will receive the client route from outside of cluster?

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jerry