Wouldn't it make more sense to do CEF packet-by-packet? (a lot less load on
the router than process switching), If you wanted it to do it at all...

It would kind of scare me to turn in on in this case because there is a
GREAT chance of packets arriving out of order (the ones that go out the fast
connection would arrive sooner)...  Session-by-session would seem to fit a
little better when the links are so varied in bandwidth.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios112/ios112p/gsr/
cef.htm#xtocid2626427

in global:
  ip cef
on each interface that traffic can go out:
  ip load-sharing per-packet
to verify,
sh ip cef 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0, this will say either per destination or packet

Thanks
-Nate