Yes, you can (IF you can find them!!)

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco guru [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 1:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Book club [7:6811]

Is this the same book club that sent me 3 books today? I don't even know how

they got my name and address and without me even having the slightest idea
as to why they sent me the books, A+, CCDA, Solaris Admin. Why in the world
would I want these 3 books, A+ Did that 6 years back, Solaris Admin-What is
it? And CCDA-No interest.
If they had shipped me 3 CCIE books, I might have considered it-maybe.
My question is has anyone is this group ever got such an offer without your
knowledge and consent? And most important, what's the next step? Shall I
bang their heads with a 2501? ;-)