On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Andy Harding wrote:

> something that would facinate me would be a show of hands relating to who
is
> with which AS, and maybe where else they had been in their illustrious
past?

And I'd like another show of hands: who else first read the subject as
"what asses"?

> personally I have been 8372/8220, and am now 2914

I have been a smartass, and I'm still one. (Quiet, Chuck. :-) )

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made