From: anthony moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 June 2001 00:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE where to start? [7:7259]

I just passed CCNP yesterday.  Does anyone have any ideas as to where I
should start on the path to CCIE?  Should I do CCDP next?

Thanks
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee and are confidential. They may also be legally
privileged.Copyright in them is reserved by Delphis Consulting PLC
["Delphis"] and they must not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than
the addressee.If you have received this e-mail and any accompanying files in
error, you may not copy, publish or use them in any way and you should
delete them from your system and notify us immediately.E-mails are not
secure.  Delphis does not accept responsibility for changes to e-mails that
occur after they have been sent.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail may
be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of
Delphis