Below is my company Internet connecttion.

+------------------+    +------------------+
|   UUNet router   |    +  Verizon router  +
+------------------+    +------------------+
         |                   |        |
       Hssi0                S0       S1
         \                  /        /
          \                /        /
           \T-3           / T1     / T1
            \            /        /
             \          /        /
            Hssi0      S0       S1
              |         |        |
       +-------------------------------+
       |   My company Internet router  +
       +-------------------------------+

                FastEthernet0

                   FIREWALL

We currently use default route via T3 to UUNET for
Internet connection. The two T1 to Verizon is for
backup in case the T3 link is down. This is a manual
switch over between the T3 and T1 for backup since we
use the default and static route.
We are in the process of implemeting BGP4 for load
balacing and redundancy. Can someone shed me some
light on the best way to implement BGP across these
three link for redundancy and load sharing/balancing.

Many thanks in advance.

Kim.