I believe you will need to correct the ip addressing on at least one side
because as soon as you put an IP address on the router interfaces and enable
ip routing, IP packets will not be bridged. I wourld recommend fixing the
side which would be less work. On the side you haven't fixed, put a
secondary ip address on the ethernet interface for the old subnet that was
bridged. That way, both your new and old subnets (at least on one side) will
work together. After you cleanup the second side's ip addressing, remove the
secondary.

Hope this helps.

/Rick