Hi Folks,

Im trying to Configure a cisco 803 router to connect into a Checkpoint VPN
using
a client running the SecuRemote software....

The router can easily be configured to hook up with the ISP and access
anything
on the public internet..... but I cannot persuade it to talk to our
VPN.....

I searched through a fair amount of pages on the web.... and there are
hints that this
can be go to work with some tweaking etc. but I cannot find any sample
configs.

Has anyone on this list been in this situation ? or has anyone come across
such a configuration...

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Peter.