i just passed this am with, would you believe, a 919 also.  used cisco press
for self
study (paquet/teare - it is a very good text, btw - only a few typos).  for
what it is
worth i found that working the configuration exercises in each chapter
really helped.

ever onward, rearward never, faithfully we strive.