Hello Guys / Ladies,
I am having problems getting my lab telnet configuration up and going. I can
telnet from my access router to any of the other routers; however once I am
there I can not telnet back to the access_router or any of the other
routers. I have posted my current config on the access router. Take a look
and see if I am doing is ok...what am I missing that is keeping me from
being able to telnet back to the access router????

Thanks All

Jimmy L. Halbert

Current configuration:
!
version 11.3
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Access_Router
!
enable secret 5 $1$3s/V$Y84ec8t4.b9HNu2YUvwH/.
enable password cisco
!
ip host Access_Router 2001 192.168.1.1
ip host r25001 2002 192.168.1.1