Hi

Ebay is still the primary end market for used Cisco gear. But much of what
you see there from regular sellers are bought at auctions (not the online
kind) and the like. With all of the dot bombs of late there are quite a few
auctions that one can attend, and sometimes you can find a very good deal.

I doubt you will find a 3920 in a public auction, but you never know... Cat
5K are there all the time, same with access routers, and even core routers.
Check your local paper for auctions.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE