Hi all......

Looking for book recommendations for CID.

Although I used the Sybex/Lammle and Exam Cram books for CCNA/CCDA, I've
since used nothing but Cisco Press/Exam Cram books for BSCN, BCMSN, and
BCRAN and had good success.  I've read good things about the Sybex book for
CID, so I'd like to head thoughts on it.  I haven't seen an Exam Cram for
the CID..... =(    I've seen the CID exam notes by Sybex, kinda thumbed
through in stores.... looked pretty good.

BTW:  I have to give a plug to BookPool.com...... they consistently have
better prices than anyplace I've found.  They have the Sybex CID book for
$29.50..... compared to Borders ($44.99), Amazon ($39.99), etc.... that's a
smokin' price.  Exam Crams are around $15 each (50% of list price)......
just FYI.

TIA,

Mike W.

PS:  Robert (Padjen), I expect to see a book plug from you =)