Quick search on www.cisco.com for "boot rom 2500" yielded:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_fix/cis2500/2500cfig/bootrom.htm
(watch word wrap).

This is also the document that normally ships with the boot roms, when
Cisco sends them to you (for free).  There is a drawing for each
motherboard type, indicating which socket is which -- zoom down to Figure
8 for the 2511 layout.

You might also look at the writing on the currently installed chips to see
which is which.  Personally, I need a loupe or mag lens to even read the
printing on these chips.  And, even though I've pulled them with a bent
paper clip, the $10 Radio Shack tool sure makes it easier.

-jon-