Marc,
When you said it's the 'same switch', do you mean it's a physical
match?  Only difference is the logo/brand on the outside?  Or do you mean
the Olicom 8600 has similar functions to the Cisco Catalyst 3920?  Just
curious because I am looking for a cat3920 myself.  I want to spend the
least amount of money.

-Frank