Ummm...maybe because your other router(s) aren't connected to or have no
route back to the Access Router's s1 interface?  And if they're supposed to
be connected via the e0 interface, you'll have to configure and 'no shut'
it...

What's the error message when you do try to telnet to 192.168.1.1 or
10.1.1.1 from one of your other routers to the Access Router?  Destination
host unreachable?  (by the way, you've essentially used the entire 10.x.x.x
network on your S1 interface by virtue of using a 255.0.0.0 mask)

The reason you can 'telnet' to your other routers is because you're
establishing a reverse-telnet connection (by using the ip host configuration
commands) via the async lines on the Access Server to the console or AUX
port of your other routers - unfortunately, that principle doesn't work in
reverse.

Suggestion:  start from the basics.  Termserver configuration can wait - you
really need to work on basic configuration (point-to-point) starting with
subnet masking from a direct console connection.  Maybe begin with putting
your PC on the same Ethernet as your termserver e0, configuring your e0 with
a subnet on the 10.x.x.x network (hint:  use a consistent subnet mask like
255.255.255.0 that will allow you more than one subnet - you might have to
remove the IP address from s1 first)  ed on the same subnet, and telnetting
from PC to Ethernet.  Then, move on to a direct serial connection from the
termserver to another router, keeping in mind that unless you have two CSU's
back-to-back, you'll have to configure the serial interface on the router
with the DCE cable with a clockrate statement...

...that ought to keep you busy for a day or so...   :-)

-e-