John,

Thanks for your review of Rodney Guenther's SNAM class, and I'd like to
second your recommendation.  He taught my SNAM class back in 1997, and it
was one of the best training experiences I have ever had, even though I
reached buffer overload around Wednesday afternoon.  I am glad to know he
is still out there on the platform.

Because of his actual hands-on field experience with IBM gear he really
brings the technologies to life.

Pamela