From: David C Prall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 7:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to create latency? [7:7313]

I used an Adtech SX12 to do exactly this. A little more expensive then
back-to-back cables. But well worth the cost if you need to put together new
applications to run over low bandwidth satellite links.

FXS to FXS VoIP via a 350ms Delayed link worked wonderfully.

David C Prall   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://dcp.dcptech.com