From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
EA Louie
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 4:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting question? [7:7763]

I'd make friends with:
a) someone who has a rack with some T/R equipment in it (you'll have to
know
not only how to configure, but also how to diagnose a T/R, DLSw, or SRB
problem)
b) someone in your area who works in a Token Ring shop that has some
extra
equipment around
c) your local Cisco systems engineer or users group, to see if he/they
could
help you somehow  ;-)

-e-

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:43 AM
Subject: Troubleshooting question? [7:7763]

> He is my situation in a nutshell. Can some one help me troubleshoot
this.

> I. I don't have any router's with token ring interface.
> 2. I don't have any VIC modules so I can't do VOICE.
> 3. I don't have a CAT with a LS1010.
> 4. I don't have extra money for equipment
> 5. I don't have extra money for online time with virtual racks.
>
> I do how ever have access to 1600, 2500 and a 7000 with Ethernet,
serial
and
> BRI interfaces. I also have a Atlas 550 so I can practice Frame and
ISDN
> material.
>
> I still want my CCIE.
>
> Can I pass the Token Ring (DLSw RSRB), ATM and Voice portions of the
LAB
with