Iyuri,

  What I would suggest is that you design a rack consisting of a frame relay
cloud
(one router w/ multiple serial ints) with 3 routers attached.  You will need
this to
accomplish the various Frame Relay / OSPF combos.  You're also going to want
(at least) one router hanging from your frame attached router via Enet or
TR.  I would
also (if your budget allows) purchase a 3920 TR switch, a Cat 5000 and an
ISDN
simulator.  (Obviously you're going to want two of your routers to have ISDN
BRI
interfaces.)  If you wanted a very complete lab you can then also purchase
an ATM
switch and (if you've got modular routers) ATM & voice modules.  This gets
very costly,
but if you shop around you may be able to find some deals.  There are always
great deals
on EBAY - you may also want to check with some of the used HW vendors
(http://www.networkhardware.com just to mention a one.)  If your budget
doesn't
allow you to purchase such a large amount of HW you may just consider
reserving
time on some of the on-line racks that are available.  Good Luck!

Wayne Lawson
CCIE # 5244, Cisco CCNA & CCDA,
Nortel NCSE, MCSE, CNE, CNX Ethernet, CBE
President - IPexpert, Inc. (http://www.IPexpert.NET)
Toll Free:  (866) 225 - 8064
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]