After a couple of minutes of searching on CCO I found the following:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/ccie_program/policies.html

Written Exam Expiry
Candidates must attempt the CCIE Lab exam within one year of passing the
CCIE Qualification exam. As long as a candidate attempts the CCIE Lab at
least once every 12 months, the candidate may take up to three years to pass
the Lab Exam. However, if a candidate has not passed the CCIE Lab exam
within three years of passing the written exam, he or she must retake the
CCIE Qualification exam before the candidate will be allowed to schedule the
Lab exam again.

HTH,
John

|  Hi,
|
|  Any body knows after passing written(R&S) ,How much max time we have to
go
|  for
|  First Lab  attempt??
|
|  AFter first attmept??How much time we get more for 2nd atttempt.??
|
|  Please solve the confusion.
|

|  Thanks.
|
|  Faisal.

|  Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1