Hello all,

Has anyone worked with the Cisco Secure ACS (the AAA
server of Cisco) when used with the VPN3005.
Well it seems that with the ACS software we can push
most of the "Mode-config" policies to the client.
( i.e. IP addr, DNS, WINS, banner, split tunnel, IPSec
over NAT etc..). It is also possible to apply
access-lists to all on individual\group basis.

I am currently using Win2K server as a AAA server.
This has an option in RRAS to create Remote Access
Policies wherein the user/group can be configured for
authorization.

Does anyone know of the limitations of the
authorization features in Win2K server when used as a
AAA server.

Also if I use a Win2K VPN client ( using L2TP over
IPSec) is it possible to push the access-lists
(configured in RRAS's remote access policy) to the
client.

Thanks in advance.