Actually, the acl as listed would _only_ permit www traffic and
would most probably not work since the internal users would not be
able to resolve DNS queries (the only way it would work is with
static host files on the end-stations).  At a minimum, DNS queries
would have to be permitted out for any access to work at all.

-Kent