Just a quick question for those of you who have dealt with a home lab
before:

Currently I got 5 2500, 1 2926 and 1 4000 and just realized that I probably
want to make sure that I don't blow my circuit-braker off once I turned all
these on at the same time. According to Cisco's site, the 2500 would take
roughly 1 amp, 2926 would take 3 amp while I could not find anything for the
4000( it only says 200 W). So I am just curious whether anyone has done any
study on the power consumption of these various Cisco gears.

BTW, stupid question, anyone know how many amps would a normal desktop PC
take?

Thanks!

Richard