I will be writing my CIT today, I wrote Switching 2.0 last week Monday and
will wrap up my quest for CCNP next week by writing Remote Access 2.0 . I
would have taken the CID next week instead of Remote Access, but for want of
the real book to go for. My target is to become a CCNP and a CCDP by the last
week of this month, nothing more nothing less.

Please can any one help me with the correct book to use? I have been using
Cisco press all these while, but recently popular options in the group did
not
favour the Cisco press for its lack of focus on the exam proper.

Please which of the book will be more focused.

Regards.
Oletu H. Godswill