Go to CCO and search for CBWFQ and LLQ.  We are using these methods
right now and I really enjoy the level of traffic control I have.  There
are too many examples to list so just look up those pages on CCO and the
rest is pretty easy.

Let us know if you run into any difficulties and we should be able to
help. Oh, I almost forgot, I think you need at least IOS 12.0 to do
this, possibly even 12.1, so make sure you have a recent IOS version.

HTH,
John

>>> "Chetan"  6/12/01 8:51:50 AM >>>
Hi,
        I have a CISCO 2503 and connected to a 64K frame relay link
carrying
all types of  data. So i want to prioritize important traffic. I found
out a
simple method would be to classify data in classes and then set
priority to
calsses.
        Can anybody give me more information on this or links to any
documetns which wi;ll help me do this.

Thanks,
Chetan