On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

> >Has anyone come across an errata for "Designing Addressing Architectures
> >for Routing and Switching" by the well-known Howard C. Berkowitz?  Or,
come
> >to that, for "Designing Routing and Switching Architectures for Enterprise
> >Networks", although I haven't read that one yet?
> >Yes, I have checked the MTP website, and tried emailing New Riders (they
> >appear to have taken over MTP), but no response.
>
> The well-known Howard C. Berkowitz hasn't found one, which is one of
> the reasons he works with Wiley these days, not
> Pearson/MTP/NewRiders/etc.

If there are well-known Berkowitzes (Berkowitzen?), logic dictates that
there should be dynamically allocated Berkowitze[sn] too. Has anyone
seen one of those?

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made