Hello everybody.

I am unable to do reverse telnet to my Cisco 2503 router from Cisco 2511
router.
Please look at my config file and let me know please what should I do next.
Cables are checked and other router is also working properly.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply.
Here is my config file output :

!
version 11.1
service udp-small-servers
service tcp-small-servers
!
hostname Cisco2511
!
enable secret 5 $1$c0aW$ptfFTXZoEHB7aJW/u8EVw1
enable password cisco
!
!
interface Loopback1
ip address 1.1.1.1 255.0.0.0
!
interface Ethernet0
ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0
!
interface Serial0
ip address 172.16.0.1 255.255.0.0
clockrate 64000
!
interface Serial1
ip address 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0
!
ip host R1 2001 1.1.1.1
no ip classless
logging buffered
!
line con 0
line 1 16
session-timeout 20
no exec
exec-timeout 0 0
transport input all
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
exec-timeout 60 0
password
login
!
end

Please look at it and let me know please.

Thanks

TARIQ

> enable secret 5 $1$c0aW$ptfFTXZoEHB7aJW/u8EVw1
> enable password cisco
> !
> !
> interface Loopback1
> ip address 1.1.1.1 255.0.0.0
> !
> interface Ethernet0
> ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0
> !
> interface Serial0
> ip address 172.16.0.1 255.255.0.0
> clockrate 64000
> !
> interface Serial1
> ip address 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0
> !
> ip host R1 2001 1.1.1.1
> no ip classless
> logging buffered
> !
> line con 0
> line 1 16
> session-timeout 20
> no exec
> exec-timeout 0 0
> transport input all
> line aux 0
> line vty 0 4
> exec-timeout 60 0
> password
> login
> !
> end
>

> Please look at it and let me know please.
>

> Thanks
>

> TARIQ

Exec