Does the default gateway of your ISP router point to your Internal router?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Crouch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2001 10:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX static addreess translation updated [7:8090]

config as below

Address translation unable to pass traffic to server farm
Have static and conduits configured
added static route on fire wall to Internal router
have statics routes on internal router to ISP router also have routes on
servers

Internet router---Outside int /-PIX---Inside int---Internal router-----ISP
router-----Server farm

Intern
al networks

I can ping the Server farm from the PIX inside interface
I can ping the PIX inside interface from the server farm
Can not ping server farm from outside network
tracert from outside traces to ISP router and then drops out
Can ping and access conduited servers on Internal networks.
can ping ISP router from Internal router but can ping servers
can ping and access server from internal network
can ping internal network from Server farm
a tracert from server farm hangs at ISP router alt-c cause trace to complete

What am I missing??

Thanks for your help