On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Circusnuts wrote:

> Look under RSP or RSP1 on Ebay.  There is usually one a week.

RSP1 is not the same as RSP7000 though, I mean an RSP1 won't work
in a 7000 like an RSP7000 will.......

Brian

> Phil

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
toll free: 866-2NETJAM
phone:     318-212-0245
fax:       318-212-0246