Hello,

     Well I've almost completed my home lab.  Here it is:

1) 2523
2) 4000M (1 Token Ring Module, 1 4-port serial module)
3) 2501
4) 2503
5) 2507
6) 2620
7) Cat 5000 (Supervisor III, and 12 port 10/100 module)
8) Token Ring MAU
9) Teltone ILS-2000 ISDN Line Simulator

    My question is, I still have slots open in my 2620 and 1 slot left in my
4000M.  What cards would you suggest I put in the 2620 and 4000M to complete
voice labs, etc, any other cards I should have to practice on?

                                                                Thanks,

                                                                JC