Hey all- I'm trying to get Snap Shot Routing "up" on an ISDN link.  I spent
most the morning with it & checked the CCO's Open Forum many times.
Basically- I cannot get IPX RIP updates to cross the BRI, for route table
updates.  Snap Shot is doing it's part, opens & closes @ the specified times.
If I allow the "broadcast" statement in the "dialer map," this of course
fixes
the routing table update issue... but BRI never goes down (semi obvious
reaction :o)  I've found very little information dealing with the mechanics
of
Snap Shot, except for configs.

If anyone can please take a glance @ the configs for me, I would be very
appreciative of any suggestions !!!