Congratulations Doug. I've just passed Switching as well and in the early
stages of the exam also really thought I was going to fail but eventually
passed with 93%.

My test was close to the exam outline - questions on pretty much
every area although there seemed to be a lot on trunking and MLS.

I used the Cisco web site, the Cisco Switching certification guide for hard
facts,
Sybex Switching study guide (for concepts), hands on experience on Cat 1900,
2900 and 5000 and then brushed up immediately prior to the exam
with the Coriolis exam cram.

On to routing....

Andy