do a "show Ver" on the router ...this will give you the image name....

IOS (tm) C6MSM Software (C6MSM-IN-M), Version 12.0(4a)WX5(11),  RELEASE
SOFTWARE

then search under the CCO for in this instance "  12.0(4a)WX5(11),"

it will bring you back some docs relating to

OR

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/FeatureNav/FN.pl

CCO login required

select release ,and then type in the image name you got when you typed
"dir flash:"

HTH

steve