You sure this stuff didn't 'fall off' the truck?

So does this mean you are a CCIE now?

>>> "JC"  06/15/01 12:31PM >>>
Hello Groupstudy,

     Before I list this lab on E-bay I wanted to first try to sell the
following total CCIE lab package to anyone interested.  The lab contains the
following:

1) Telton ILS-2000 Line Simulator (Brand New, never out of the box!!!) It
has both U and S/T interfaces.
2) Cisco 2620 Router (Brand spankin new, never been used!!)
3) Cisco 4000M Router (Contains 1 Token Ring Module, and 1 4-Port serial
module)
4) Cisco 2523 Router (Has 8 sync/async serial ports,  two high-speed serial
interfaces, one token ring port, and 1 ISDN BRI interface) Also has 1 token
ring adapter for the token ring port)
5) Cisco 2501 Router (Has 2 serial interfaces, and one AUI ethernet
interface) Also has 1 brand new AUI Ethernet Transceiver for conversion from
AUI port to RJ-45.

6) Cisco 2503 (Has 2 serial interfaces, 1 AUI ethernet interface, and one
S/T type BRI interface) Also has 1 brand new AUI Transceiver for conversion
from AUI port to RJ-45, also your getting the top of the line ISDN simulator
which accepts the S/T BRI interaces of both the 2503 and 2523 routers, just
plug RJ-45 from your router BRI interface to the S/T jack on the ISDN
simulator and your ready to rock 'n roll.

7) Cisco 2507 (Has 2 serial interfaces, and a 16 port hub built-in)
8) Andrew 8228 Token Ring MAU 8-port addition (RJ-45 type)
9) Catalyst 5005 Switch (Has 1 supervisor III module installed, and has a 12
port 10/100 ethernet module installed.)
10) 8 back to back serial cable (DB-60 to DB-60)
11) 8 console cables.

    I payed a large sum of money for this equipment and expect to regain
some of my money.  The total price of this package is $15,000, I will help
split shipping costs on these items as that can be pricy with everything.
If you are interested please send me an e-mail at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                   Thanks,

                   JC