From: lootch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 10:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BGP on BSCN? [7:8810]

I have had different responses from two different newsgroups regarding the
quantity of BGP questions on the exam. so I guess its different for
everyone. With that I will finish up with Halabi's book (which is a good
read!) and move on to OSPF Network Design Solutions by Thomas Thomas which I
have already read once but will read through one more time as a refresher.

Thanks to all!
Alohas
Jason

""Kim Edward B""  wrote in message
> My experience was different.
> I would say 50% of the BSCN test was about BGP and OSPF when I took it.
> I took it around January of this year.
> Just sharing my experience.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Edward