Hi All,

I just took the Cisco Routing exam 640-503 this morning.  I prepared alot
for it and expected to meet lots of senarioes.  However, the questions in
the exam confused the hell out of me.  Some questions were so vagued and
less infomation that I didn't even know if they were regarding the OSPF or
EIGRP.... Other than that, all the topics of the exam are covered on the
Cisco Press I used to prepare for this exam, "Building Scalable Cisco
Networks" by Catherine Paquet and Diane Teare.  I could say the exam covered
30% on both OSPF and BGP, 20% on EIGRP.  The rest was for extended IP scheme
(VLSM, address summarization, redistribution...).  I got 75 minutes to
complete 61 questions.  The passing score is 690 out of 1000.

Well, thank you all for all the supports you gave me in the past, and good
luck to all who are working on this exam.  I now start working my Switching
exam.

Thomas