Hello group....

I just thought i'd let some of you folks know how my CID test went on
friday.  100 questions and need a 755 to pass.  I passed but I
couldn't believe how poorly worded some of the questions on this test
were.  I mean, do the cisco guys review these questions and try to
answer them?  Not only were old technologies (SNA, TR) tested heavily
but I found on some questions it wasn't the point of picking the
correct answer, but more like picking the answer that's the least
wrong.  Just a tidbit for you guys studying.  Take care.

Onto ccie written for me. Tons of reading ahead.

Tim