Hi,

After installing the documentation CD, I tried to lunch the CD by running
the "Lunch CD" short cut, but all I get is a blank page. I started it from
the
CD by running the home.htm file on CD2, this works fine but as soon as I
click on a link I get garbage text. I tried to install Netscape navigator
this
didn't help also.

I have Win 2k with Internet Explorer 5.5 and 128MB RAM and 10GB HDD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tarry

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a