I have set span to mirrior VLAN 1 traffic out destination port 5/33.  When I
connect my NAI Sniffer to port 5/33, it returns a utilization rate of
90-100%.  When I look to see how many bytes of traffic are being sent, my
Sniffer tells me 10 million to 15 million octets.  How can this be 90-100%
utilization on VLAN 1?  Doesn't a 6509 have something like a 32Gbs
backplane?  To my calculations, 15 million octets is (15 million octets X
8bits) = 120mbs, not even close to capacity.  Can someone tell me where I am
going wrong?