From: anthony moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: e-mail encryption [7:9109]

Does anyone use any type of e-mail encryption for their entire company.  I
have been asked to implement some type of program whereby all the e-mail the
is sent out is encrypted.  Is this possible?  I know that you can encrypt
between users that have one anothers' public keys but can you encrypt
anything that you send to those that don't even use encryption?

Thanks