Hey everyone....

Just wondering if it is possible to span a trunking uplink port on a 2924XL
switch?  We need to analyse the traffic going from the switch to the router
(we will be routing between VLANs).

Actually, what we are going to try and do is capture traffic coming from the
Internet -> router -> switch -> pcs.  The client wants to be able to bill
people in his building according to Internet usage.

Has anyone come across any software that could do this sort of thing out of
the box?  Just montior how much traffic is received by a certain address
range??

Thanks for any help you guys are able to provide!!

Sam.