Hi ,
     I have 2 Cisco 26XX series routers which I had purchased for my CCNA
and CCNP preparation with a 1924 switch , I now need to purchase routers ,
switches , etc....   for setting up a CCIE lab , what is the ideal hardware
I should go for , I am planning to buy the following :
1)Cisco 2612 as it has 1 ethernet , 1 token port
2)c2912-xl , ie 2900 catalyst switch
3) ISDN simulator

       I need to purchase one more router apart from the one mentioned above
, should I go for a 3620 or will a 2600 series be sufficient for my lab , I
shall be upgrading my IOS as well  for the 2600 , will the upgrade IOS for
2600 work in the 3600 as well ??
     I guess that 4 routers should be sufficient for me at the initial stage