Can anybody tell me that is it possible to communicate
between FXS and E&M ports?
I have a phone connected to FXS port of a Cisco 2600
router at one of the remote sites. I have the central
site having Cisco 3600 with a PBX on its E&M port. I
want the users calling from FXS port of this remote
site to connect their calls to this central site over
the WAN to any extenion on the PBX thru E&M.

Moreover, is it possible that on a virtual trunk
circuit, users on a PBX can be denied access to some
specifc extensions(phone numbers)and permitted for
some specific nos. on the another PBX??

any help will be certainly appreciated, i am waiting.

Shoaib Waqar

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/