Go to eBay and search on completed auctions for the 4500. Also look for
auctions of the individual modules. Are the four serial ports one module
with four 60 pin connectors or two modules with V2 37? pin connectors? The
former is worth more as cables are easier to buy and fit more models. Also
the single module leaves an additional slot open for another module.
By "c4500" do you mean that this is a CiscoPro? (Its chassis would be cream
colored.) If so, does it now have a Cisco Systems IOS installed? If not, can
you download from CCO the patch that "Ciscoizes" CPA boxes? How much DRAM,
shared memory, Flash? Any guarantees that it is working? Any obvious dents?
Front plastic bezel OK or broken?
I haven't looked lately so the following is a SWAG. Bare chassis about
$1,000. Four port serial $450. Two port Token Ring $100. I also know that
this week a friend bought a 4500 with 4 serial and two Ethernet on eBay for
$800.