I have a client that wants me to setup a VPN between multiple locations.
They have three sites.  The Host site will be getting a 1720 router and
connect to the Internet using 768k Frame Relay.  The two remote locations
will be connecting to the Internet using an Cisco 802 with 128k Dialup ISDN.
They are in a rural area that does not have DSL available and Frame is cost
prohibitive.

So, looking at the solution I am running into some problems/questions.

1)      The ISP is going to provide only three IPs for the Frame connection, so I
have to use NAT.  Since I want to use IPSec VPNs, is that going to be a
problem?  Many things on CCO indicate that it is.

2)      Since the 802's are dialup ISDN and I cannot get a static IP from the
ISP, what is going to be the best method for securing the tunnels?

Also, I guess if anyone has any better suggestions (that won't break the
bank) please let me know.  The 1720 is already purchased, however I will
have to upgrade the IOS to Firewall feature set.

One other thing, I am considering a 506 Firewall at the host site, however I
am not sure how that will affect things since I am so limited on IP
addresses from the ISP side.

Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance.

Tom McNamara, MCSE, CCNA
McNamara Professional Services
(407)925-4904 Phone