I'm responsible for a site with a VPN between 4 locations using Nokia
firewalls. They're are a lot of small bugs and patches that needed to be
applied to get them to work right, but now the connections are now seemingly
transparent as they should be. Performance is good and Nokia's at one site
are clustered using VRRP and failover has been successful in the past.Once
installed Checkpoint is very easy to manage. I have no experience with PIX
but I would give Checkpoint on Nokia a good review.