From: hal9001 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 3:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How Hard is Hard - Cisco Exams [7:9410]

Can I please canvass some opinion as to the relative difficulty of each of
the Routing and Switching CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCDP Exams.  For example relatively
the CCNA Exam may be harder than say the Remote Access because you have to
cover a bigger ground or number of subjects albeit in lesser depth.

I don't want to draw out a long thread of it but it may be of use (and
interest) personally and to other members who are planning their exams.  If
you could rate on a scale of 1-10 the following I'd be grateful;

CCNA - ICND
CCDA - DCN
CCNP - BSCN
            - BCMSN
            - BCRAN
            - CIT
CCDP - CID

Thanks - Karl
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message is intended solely for the use of the Individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or
disclose the contents of this message.  All information or opinions
expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and
are not necessarily those of Karl or Pauline HUTCHINSON.
Karl & Pauline HUTCHINSON accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.