From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=0D
Date: Friday, June 22, 2001 01:16:04 AM=0D
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=0D
Subject: configuring Hyperterminal Private edition w/Windows ME [7:9477]=0D
=0D
Hello,=0D
I can connect to my Cisco devices but not communicate with them.=0D
I am using hyperterminal private edition and windows ME.=0D
is there anything special i have to do to get into the devices through th=
e =0D
console port?=0D
Cables and Devices are known to be good.=0D
=0D
thank you for your time and consideration,=0D
Joe gearhart=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
com/list/cisco.html=0D

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]