How good is the Que 350-001 study guide, it goes after the CCIE Blueprint ?

Regards,
Tarry

-----Original Message-----
From: EA Louie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written [7:9434]

passed.  whew!  relief!

CCIE Written candidates... the following are what to watch out for:
parameters around EtherChannel/Fast Etherchannel
Performance management router commands (queuing and traffic shaping)
BGP (as usual)
OSPF (especially inter-area stuff)
tricky questions around bridging (lots of SRB/RSRB/DLSw)
Cisco-specific ATM questions
the normal multiservice questions (H.323 and Erlang)
obscure facts about IPX-RIP routing behavior and updates
config-reg stuff
TCP/IP protocol-specific questions

I used Caslow, the Que 350-001 study guide, CCPrep.com exam guide, and lots
of Cisco webpages.  There were a few questions that caught me off-guard, and
I'm highly recommending that you use the CCIE Blueprint as your guide and
check off the subjects as you develop your expertise.  My spreadsheet (based
on the blueprint) helped some, as did my immense study of Token Ring
bridging, but I can assure you that there will be questions there that will
make you ask "huh?"

-e-

PS - thanks to Nathan, Bri@sonicboom, and the rest of the list for your
encouragement

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a