We have an HP Procurve 4000M switch that we are trying
to connect to a Cisco 3500 switch via a fiber link we
are a tad clueless as how to set it all up (Never used
fibre before).
Just plugging the sucker (default settings on the HP)
in does not even bring up a link light on the fiber
card.

Checked Cable and is is the right way round at both
ends.
The hp config is ok i'm just not sure about the 3500
config.

Does anyone have an example config i can take a look
at.

Cheers

George

=====